"Massage isn't just for people."
What's the difference between pet massage and petting?
Massage goes beyond the enjoyable benefits of petting. It's a total body experience that awakens a pet's senses. Massage uses deliberate hand strokes combined with speed and pressure for an intentional and focused healing touch. Massage releases endorphins for overall well being.
Why massage for your pet?
- Improves condition of the skin, coat, gums and teeth
- Eases joint pain and discomfort
- Stimulates blood flow for nutrient absorption and muscle tone
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to strengthen the immune system
- Reduces stress and tension
- Regulates digestion
- Your pet will love it!
What are the benefits of massage?
- Promotes optimum health and longevity
- Heightens sociability
- Accelerates the healing process
- Induces relaxation
- Encourages behavior modification
- Makes handling easier
- Uncovers early symptoms for potential serious health problems
- Builds trust
- Shows you care!
Where does a pet receive a massage?
Paws That Matter goes to the pet's home within the Greater Boston and Worcester areas.
What is the cost of a pet massage?
Affordable pricing and customized, economical packages are available to meet the specific needs of each pet.
How can I find out more or schedule a massage for my pet?
Please call 508-229-8302 or email:
Massage supplements your customary veterinary care. Please continue to provide recommended health care practices for your pet.
PAWS THAT MATTER
"The right touch for your pet."